Kizingo Toddler Spoon - Curved Self-Feeding Learner Spoon for Toddler Development (Right Hand, Green and Orange)
Kizingo Toddler Spoon - Curved Self-Feeding Learner Spoon for Toddler Development (Right Hand, Green and Orange) by Kizingo at Day and Knight Blog. MPN: 2. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Parenting is hard. Mealtime shouldn't be. As moms ourselves, we at Kizingo know how difficult it can be to feed your child. Picky eaters and the mess from poorly designed kids utensils are only the beginning. KIZINGO products are designed specifically for young kids, to encourage important motor skills. Allowing children to hold and use their own utensils can encourage self-feeding and the development of healthy mealtime habits. It's easier to create a healthy habit than change a bad one. Over
Product Description & Reviews
Parenting is hard. Mealtime shouldn't be. As moms ourselves, we at Kizingo know how difficult it can be to feed your child. Picky eaters and the mess from poorly designed kids utensils are only the beginning. KIZINGO products are designed specifically for young kids, to encourage important motor skills. Allowing children to hold and use their own utensils can encourage self-feeding and the development of healthy mealtime habits. It's easier to create a healthy habit than change a bad one. Over the last 3 decades, obesity rates in the US have tripled. Of children aged 2-5 years old, nearly 23% are overweight or obese. Among those that are, there is a 60% chance that this will continue into adolescence. The period when kids are learning to self-feed is a crucial period when food habits are established. Patterns created during this period influence eating behaviors all the way into adulthood. It is critical to provide the right tools for children to learn to self-feed successfully. Yet, traditional toddler utensils are a poor match for little hands, whose fine-motor skills are still developing. Long, straight handles make self-feeding frustrating for kids and messy for parents. As a result, parents often take over feeding and may overfeed their little ones in an attempt to ensure their kids are getting the right nutrition. Our kids utensils are uniquely curved to easily fit into toddler's hands. Our toddler spoons are made in Albany, New York, from FDA approved BPA/PVC/Phthalate-free polypropylene, and with no lead or latex, they have passed the most rigid safety standards. The design molds and product packaging are produced in the USA. Our customers are our greatest ambassadors. Kizingo will gladly provide a full refund on your unopened order within 30 days of your purchase if you are not satisfied, but we are certain that our toddler spoons will be a fun valuable tool for your little one during these very important years of growth and development.
Features & Highlights
- MODERN SOLUTIONS FOR MODERN FAMILIES - Parenting is hard, mealtime shouldn't be. Transitioning to self-feeding easier than ever with our uniquely designed spoons. Our toddler spoons have special curved handles to fit toddlers' hands better than other baby utensils. Toddlers balance their own diets, as increased control can decrease pickiness. Our spoons also help develop important motor skills.
- FIGHT OBESITY - Self-feeding toddlers are less likely to overeat. We often unknowingly overfeed our babies in an effort to make sure they get enough nourishment. But one out of three children is overweight before they turn five years old. Now with your Kizingo spoon, your toddler will stop eating when they are full, not just when you stop giving them food.
- ERGONOMIC TODDLER SPOONS FOR RIGHT-HAND - The modern ergonomic design of these toddler spoons is more functionally effective, work with right-handed eaters, and come in three color sets. Right-handed spoons come in Teal and Light Blue, Orange and Yellow, and Green and Orange.
- FDA APPROVED - As parents, we value quality and safety. Manufactured with this in mind, our toddler spoons are made from FDA-approved polypropylene that is free of BPA, PVC, Phthalates, lead, and latex. You can feel safe using Kizingo toddler spoons with your little ones, aged 9 months and older.
- DISHWASHER SAFE - We made our spoons with you, the parent, in mind as well. These toddler spoons are completely dishwasher safe, giving you one less mess to clean up after mealtime. Our durable plastic spoons are also easy to clean by hand when you don't have time to wait for a load.
4.5 x 2 x 7 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Kizingo, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 530101, ean: 0816559139098,
Learning to eat is one of your baby's most important firsts. The Stokke Munch collection is designed to help encourage self-feeding, making it fun and easier than ever. Our dinnerware, and cutlery are ergonomic, making them simple for little hands to hold and handle. The collection includes a super soft bib, ergonomic spoon and fork, a stackable, space-saving plate, and even a cup and bowl with anti-drip soft silicone lids.Soft and comfy bib, gentle against baby´s skin. High quality, durable
The Miniware teething spoon set is a great addition to your tableware, lovingly designed to help your minime learn to eat on their own. The rounded handles are perfectly shaped for little hands to easily grasp and the volume gives an ideal weight to learn balance and control while guiding delicious bites into mouths. The perfect spoon for kiddos just getting starting! Just the same as the spoon in our cutlery set, but in soft Silicone so Minis can bite and chew as they learn to feed themselves.
mpn: 147, ean: 0821906588283,
Designed for ages 4 months and up, this all-in-one spoon feeder makes it a lot quicker and easier to feed a fussy baby.Baby feeding squeeze bottle spoon is made of food-grade silicone material, BPA-free, Phthalate-free and PVC-free. The dust cover keeps the bowl clean, easy to carry, great for on-the-go.Feeding time has never been so easy!Color : Blue, Pink, WhiteMaterial : Silicone, PP MaterialCapacity : 90mlWeight : 79.9gPackage Includes : 1 x Squeeze Bottle SpoonNoteBefore the initial use
mpn: 074067US, ean: 0874594001619,
Many children think it's exciting to begin using a spoon and fork to eat, just like their parents. Our baby spoons and forks have short, thick handles that are easy for small hands to hold. They can rest against the edge of the plate without slipping into the food, and a ring at the base of the handle prevents the child's hands from sliding down too far. Suitable from approx. 4 months. Sturdy baby feeding plate that is difficult to tip over and spill. Baby spoon and fork that are easy for